Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Feeling SLOW

I am feeling so worn out! Things here have slowed down to an acceptable pace but I'm just exhausted. I guess thats part of being pregnant while having (essentially) three babies. I don't want to cook, I don't want to teach, I certainly can't clean very long with out feeling like passing out...


I need to remedy this fast. I have nourishing foods that my kids need to eat and floors that need to seen again! Hahah, yeah its bad people. 




I guess I will start by starting TODAY, not waiting till tomorrow morning. I'm going to actually take my prenatal vitamin, I already took a bunch of d3 and I will soon hit the echinacea tincture. Then its coffee and water while the girls sleep. Usually I'd clean while they sleep but if I do that when they wake up I will have used all of the energy on cleaning... =/ I HAVE to get them outside today. Its beautiful out. Maybe we will read our book outside, thats low impact. 


Beyond that I need more b-vitamins, I need ... raw milk, and I need more cheese and good eggs. I'm going to order some milk and cheese from this farm soon: http://yourfamilycow.com/. Kind of excited about that!


I'm going to get some hunks of grass fed beef and bones and make roasts, which are so easy, and mashed potatoes and gravy, also easy. 


I need more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment