Monday, December 3, 2012

Free eBooks Today!

Hey friends! Today I found a bunch of great eBooks for free today only, over at Just Eating Real Food's facebook page that I have to share with you guys.

  Best Chicken Breeds: 12 Types of Hens that Lay Lots of Eggs, Make Good Pets, and Fit in Small Yards (36-page Booklet).

I have always wanted backyard chickens but my rural municipality won't allow it! Are you allowed hens in your city? You might be surprised, there is a growing backyard chicken movement across the country and even Pittsburgh allows chickens! I'm reading all I can to prepare for the day that borough council allows it, or that we move to the woods.


 Urban Gardening: How To Grow Food In Any City Apartment Or Yard No Matter How Small (Growing Indoors, On Rooftop , Small Yards, Balcony Gardens, Planting In Containers, Aeroponic Gardening Systems)

This looks like a great resource for those who need some inspiration to "grow where they're planted" so to say. :) 

And lastly...

 100 Easy Recipes In Jars

I love giving gifts in jars. After my father's achellies tendon surgery I made him a custom blend of Flick inspired "Super Oats." I really should blog about that. But this book probably has lots of great ideas in it! Meals in jars are also good for storing in case of an emergency.

There ya go, Merry Christmas! Free eBooks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment